- Directed Daydreaming: Evoking epiphany from a more-conscious mind
While on a clandestine mission in Russia, one Mensan narrowly escaped disaster, aided only by a practice used by some of the world's greatest thinkers — and some mind-clearing sonatas.
- By Don White, Illustrations by Jonathan Moore
- October 19, 2014
- Membership Month: Membership Myths
Now is a great time to take the official Mensa Admission Test. The test is available nationwide for just $20 for the month of October.
- My Digital Memory
After sustaining a traumatic brain injury in an auto accident, Thomas Dixon was forced to record new experiences, one tweet at a time, lest he forget about them forever.
- By Thomas Dixon, Illustrations by Tim Ogline
- Member spotlight: Robert Schaefer
A Mensa member since 2000, Robert Schaefer is a retired U.S. Army Special Forces officer, diplomat, international defense expert and award-winning author. Earlier in 2014, Robert served as a Russian security analyst for NBC during the Olympics.
- Mensa offers unmatched benefits for gifted kids
Sometimes it’s a challenge to be the smartest person in the room. It can be a bigger challenge if you are a kid. Mensa has resources that can help gifted youth with that challenge.